Precision Metal Stampings
Custom Terminal Connectors
In House Tooling & Design
27 Presses: 18 Tons to 300 Tons
Outstanding Quality & Service – Competitive Pricing – Innovative – Reliable
Since 1943, companies have relied on Amity Die & Stamping for all their precision metal stamping requirements.
On December 12, 2022 Amity Die & Stamping Co. will become Amity Die & Stamping LLC. Amity will remain in the Westphal family and you can expect the same level of service and quality as you have been associated with for the last 79 years.
Amity Die Is Your One-Stop-Shop
- In-house engineering and manufacturing of complex Class A quality progressive die tooling
- Lifetime tooling guarantee
- 27 presses – 18 tons up to 300 tons complete with Servo Feeds and Die Protection Controls
- Medium to high volume production within a broad spectrum of material types
- On-time shipments certified to customer specifications
- Just-In-Time and Kanban management of inventory
Cost Saving Designs & Techniques
In-Die Staking of Fasteners
Light Assembly • Deburring • Heat Treating • A wide range of plating finishes available • Special packaging • PPAP/Statistical Process Control
Who We Are
We provide the engineering and design of your ideas from the prototype stage, all the way through to the final product. Amity Die and Stamping believes in quality first and reconciles competitive pricing to match. You will quickly sense our dedication to customer service and discover the many advantages of working with us.
Take a tour through our modern 50,000 square foot facility complete with a full-service tool room. You will see skilled craftsmen taking pride in their trade & you will meet our team who have the same professional abilities and a can-do attitude.